Monday 14 March 2011

AprialFools SMS

Jul 12
Hey you Know
Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1
yes april 1 …you Know Why??
If she accept its your luck
otherwise just tell April Foooooll

Share This Post Tags:
Mar 26
Jab tum aine ke paas jate ho to aina kehta hai
beautiful beautiful”
aur jab tum aine se dur jate ho to aina kahata hai
” Aprilfool, Aprilfool “
Share This Post
Oct 16
Sms Magic!
Aap ko English ka ak word bejta hoon. Jise aap aage say parho ya pichhe say. Aap ko mere hi naam dikhai diaga!
.
.
.
“Abba”

Hai na Magic Puttar!
Share This Post Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Oct 01
Logon ko tang karny kia 12 tarekay hain!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeh pehla tha…

Share This Post Tags:
Sep 26
Girl: Jaan kya tum mujhe shadi kia baad bhi aise hi pyaar kerogay?
Boy: Ye to tumhare husband pe depend karta hai ke wo karne daiga ya nahi!
Share This Post Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Sep 08
3 guys named: What, Why, When were talking.
What: Why! What r u doing?
Why: I don’t know what I’m doing.

What: Why?
Why: Why r u calling me?
What?

What: Now why did u call me?
Why: What! When did I call u?
When: What is your problem why r u calling me?
Why: What? did I Call you? When?
What & When: What…
When: Why r u calling Ur self?
Why: Did I call myself, When?

When: What?
What: Why did u call me? Don’t ask when?

Why & When: What
Forward and kill others…
Share This Post Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,
Sep 06
I am Lamp
You are Light
I am Coke
You are Sprite
I am Sawan
You are Baadal
I am Normal
You are…
.
.
.
.
.
You are also normal
Kia yaar! khud pe hi shak kar rahe ho.

Share This Post
Jul 15
Hey get ready, my marriage is fixed.
Its on 1st of April. Surprised?
Stupid, 1st april is April fool, and u r the 1st person whom I fooled.


Share This Post Tags: , , , ,
Mar 26
Clouds r white but the sky is blue,
monkey like u should b kept in the zoo,
dont get angry u’ll find me there too,
not in the cage but laughing at u.
Share This Post Tags: , , , ,
Mar 26
Aap jaisa koi meri zindaki mein aaye to baat banjaye
Aap jaisa cute meri zindaki mein aaye to baat banjaye
Aap jaisa cute meri zindaki mein aaye to baat banjaye
Aap jaisa bewakoof meri jhhoti baaton per yakeen kare
to “APRIL FOOL” banjaye
Share This Post Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment